Klubverband-ITA Ltd. was established in 1991.
On 14.03.2008, the company was audited by URS - Bulgaria Ltd and received a certificate of conformity of international quality standard ISO 9001:2000. Certificate was issued by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) for a period of 3 years and has been confirmed twice - in 2009 and 2010.
On 25.02.2011, after regular annual audit, the company was recertified to the latest version of the standart - ISO 9001:2008. On 14.03.2014 Klubverband-ITA Ltd. received a certificate of ISO 9001-2008, with period of validity till 13.03.2017.
In the month of March 2017 was carried out recertification of the implemented in the company quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2015 in accordance with the procedures of TÜV NORD CERT. The acquired certificate of ISO 9001: 2015 is valid for three years.
ISO is an international standards organization, whose standards are adopted by the European Committee for Standardization (CEN). The adoption of international standards, have to improve communication and promote international cooperation in all areas of the economy. ISO 9001:2008 is the fourth edition of the standard, first published in 1987. It has become a global model, which gives confidence for real improving of the quality in the relationship between supplier and customer.
The scope of activities covered by ISO 9001:2008 for Klubferband-ITA Ltd, is: Sales and Support of IT, Electronic and Electric Equipment, Software and Services. Engineering and project management of: information systems; communication systems; access control systems; fire detection systems; sound systems; CCTV systems; other electronic systems and equipment.
The certificate ISO 9001: 2015 issued by the certification body of TÜV NORD CERT GmbH certifies that KLUBVERBAND-ITA Ltd. implements a management system in the field of sales and maintenance of IT, electronic and electrical equipment, management of projects, programming and service.
The main goals pursued by KLUBVERBAND-ITA Ltd with the implementation of ISO 9001:2015:
- constantly increasing the number of permanent and long-term clients of the firm;
- more fully satisfaction the demands and needs of our customers;
- continuously improving the quality of products and services offered;
- development and introduction of new products and services that the company can offer;
- timely prevention of inconsistencies and removal of the causes that led to their occurrence;
- increasing the effectiveness of the company;
- increase profits and expand company presence in the market;
- continuous upgrading of skills and knowledge of staff;
- improving working conditions and safety;
research and implementation of new methods for monitoring the information and organizational flows in the company's activity to increase the efficiency of the company's activity;
- introducing new methods for automating company management and extending the scope of electronic processing of processes related to the emergence, storage, analysis and processing of information in the processes of management and control of the company's business and management.
Basic principles of quality management in the company are:
- constantly promoting among the team the requirements of the standard ISO 9001: 2015 and the specific features of its application in the implemented quality management system;
- active monitoring of the quality of the offered products and services;
- regular examination of the evaluations of clients for the quality of the offered products and their expectations;
- intensify study of market developments and competitive companies;
- in-depth study the needs of our customers and timely supply of new and enhanced products and services;
- continuously improving the relations and the mutually beneficial cooperation with our suppliers and partners;
- purposefully improving the organization, the planning and the management of activities;
- permanently increasing motivation of the staff for training, qualification and conscious participation in the implementation of the quality management system;
- study of established good practices to improve quality in order to adapt them to the peculiarities of the company and their implementation in daily work of the company;
regularly investigation and analyzation the causes that have led to occurrence of complaints and inconsistencies related to the company's activities and the work with the clients in order to remove them timely and prevent the conditions for their occurrence;
periodically analyzing the results of the implementation and application of the quality management system in the daily work of the company aimed at seeking new organizational technologies and practices for increasing the efficiency of the quality management system.